Camping on the 2016 Voice of the Wetlands Festival Grounds!
Admission to the camping area will be a one-time non-refundable charge of $150 regardless of length of stay. Methods of payment include credit card and PayPal on our website or cash and credit card payment at the fairgrounds.
Below is a BRIEF summary of our camping rules for 2016. BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO READ AND AGREE TO OUR COMPLETE RULES UPON PAYMENT OF FEES AND UPON ENTERING THE CAMPSITE. (COMPLETE CAMPER RULES)
2016 VOW Festival Camping Rules – Summary
- Only “dry camping” in an open field of grass. No electricity, water or dump stations available.
- Gate opens at 12:00 noon on THURSDAY, October 6, 2016. No late arrivals after daylight hours.
- Campers must vacate the campgrounds no later than 12:00 noon on MONDAY, October 10, 2016.
- No camper parking in the General Public parking area.
- All campers are requested to follow good camping etiquette. No loud music or noise after festival shutdown each evening.
- Do not bring food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or ice chests into the Festival.
- No campfires allowed close to wooded areas or under trees.
- No stoves, grilles or cooking allowed in the camping area.
- No Pets allowed in all festival areas except the Camping area. All pets must be on a leash. Campers are prohibited from tying up animals unattended at their campsite during the day as well as at night. Campers are required to control pets to avoid disturbing other campers. NOTE: Service animals are welcome throughout the festival grounds.
- The following is prohibited: glass and glass containers, fireworks, weapons of any kind including pepper spray, illegal or illicit drugs or other contraband, alcohol (alcohol is sold at the festival), professional cameras and support equipment, A/V recording equipment and laser pointers.
- The following activities are also prohibited: football/frisbee/ball throwing, athletic games, solicitation in any form, sampling, giveaways, selling unauthorized raffle tickets of any kind, seeking monetary donations for any reason, passing out flyers/handbills of any kind and unauthorized vending.
- Always leave your campsite clean. Please carry your own trash out.
- There will be night security on site but no Festival officials on duty after 9:30 p.m. each evening of the festival.
2016 Voice of the Wetlands